Do you love exploring new hotspots, and are you the go-to person in your group of friends when it comes to finding the best hotspots? Are you studying marketing or communication-related bachelor or master? Would you like to become one of our star players in attracting users for Urban Journalist? If you are ready for the challenges and the excitement of a young and fast-growing startup in the middle of Amsterdam, then you need to carry on reading.
Your daily activities
Urban Journalist is growing rapidly. Therefore, we are looking for a marketing/communication intern that can help us to target the right segments, promote our app via social media and boost our customer acquisition and conversion. You will work closely with the head of marketing & communication whom you will assist on social media and marketing campaigns.
You will also work on:
– Developing and building our social media channels;
– Discovering new trends and hotspots;
– Setting up (email) campaigns via email marketing;
– Working on multidisciplinary projects to improve our customer journey.
You are our new colleague if you:
– Are a creative, explorative, brave professional with an innovative mindset with regards to international online matters;
– Love travelling and exploring the best parts of the world;
– Have experience with social media (hint: show us in your cover letter);
– Have an excellent command of the English language;
– Are studying marketing or communication-related bachelor or master;
– Have a hands-on mentality and you live in Amsterdam or surroundings;
Why should you choose Urban Journalist?
– The excitement, freedom and responsibilities of working in a fast-growing startup that is on a mission to conquer the travel industry;
– Passionate and like-minded young colleagues in the heart of Amsterdam;
– We like challenging you, therefore we appreciate creativity, initiative and new ideas;
– An internship fee and some nice fringe benefits;
– We regularly organize fun activities;
I think I might actually apply. Could you try to convince me one last time?
The list of benefits is endless, but just to make you more enthusiastic than you hopefully already are: within this role you can further optimize your marketing and communication skills and entrepreneurial mindset, collaborate with enthusiastic professionals, and be part of the success of the Urban Journalist app, but most importantly, boost your career! What are you waiting for, apply directly!