to Christian Doose (CD VP)
Local conditions apply
Unilever is one of the world`s largest Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) businesses, with interest across Personal Care, Homecare, Refreshment and Foods product categories. We make products that people love – and that make a difference. Nutritious foods. Household care essentials. Indulgent ice creams. Refreshing teas. Luxurious shampoos. Affordable, disease-combating soaps… and many more. In fact, we make around 400 much-loved brands including global brands such as Knorr & Dove, but also local brand such as Calvé (the Netherlands) and Suave (the Americas). Shoppers buy them in more than 190 countries. That means you’ll find at least one of our products in seven out of ten households on the planet. And we want every one of those products to make a positive impact on the lives of the people who buy them.
We want our business to flourish, and we know that our success depends on others flourishing around us. That's why our purpose is to make sustainable living commonplace, and why sustainable, long-term growth is at the heart of our business model.
Diary management – arrange meetings on a daily basis, often involving groups and therefore alignment with others. Meetings are virtual and in person and sometimes involve significant scheduling and rescheduling effort. Screening, redirecting and responding to e-mails as appropriate. This may include typing general email correspondence and reports. Organization of international and local travel, including preparations of itineraries, visa applications, together with the management of out-of-office requirements. Organizing local and international meetings on site or offsite, including coordination of country visits and leadership team meetings. This may include visitor management, catering, etc. Preparation of PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets, (PowerBI) reports and materials for meetings. Liaison with internal customers and external contacts – developing knowledge of key individuals, including PA Network. Proactively tackling issues related to administrative processes to ensure speed and efficiency, improving them for the leader and Unilever as a whole Processing expenses and invoices using relevant systems. Responding to queries and requests for information from Unilever Execs, Business Partners, Regions, Categories on an ad hoc basis based on priorities set together with the leader
Due to the changing nature of jobs, we set out the requirements for the job as Behaviors (Standards of Leadership) and Skills.
1. Business Acumen: Assistant understands goals and ambitions of leaders and business unit assistant works in. Assistant is proactive in spotting opportunities how to drive value for Unilever. Assistant is actively experimenting, trying out new things and brings the outside in.
2. Passion for High Performance: Assistant has an owner’s mindset, using data and insights to make decisions. Assistant takes personal responsibility and accountability for execution and results
3. Purpose and Service: Assistant knows purpose and uses it to shape own role and tasks. Assistant contributes to USLP in day to day work.
4. Personal Mastery: Assistant takes the lead in own wellbeing. Assistant asks for and works on feedback, is able to say no in a cooperative and constructive way, providing rationale. Assistant sets high standards for own work
5. Agility: Assistant invests time in learning and is curious to new things. Assistant is flexible to what the situation asks. Assistants always searches for ways to make own work and work of team better and more efficient.
6. Talent Catalyst: Assistant plays a key role in inclusive team culture. Assistant coaches and supports others to improve. Assistant is a “spider in the web” connecting across different teams in Unilever.
7. Consumer / Customer Love: Assistant is curious to learn about the background of the needs of the consumer. Assistant always looks for better ways to serve.
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK FOR UNILEVER:
Unilever is the place where you can be yourself and bring your purpose to life with the work that you do – creating a better business and a better world. Furthermore, we offer some great reward and benefits!
A competitive salary package according to role & experience
Attractive short and long term incentives
Company Pension (Only applicable if based in the Netherlands)
Flexible career opportunities
Library full of learning & well-being resources whenever and wherever
An exciting & dynamic work environment where you can make things happen
EXCITED ABOUT THE ROLE:
Join Unilever and our team! To apply, you must do so online. Please do not forget to upload your CV and a motivation letter. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements and we will be in touch shortly after the closing date to provide you with an update on the status of your application.
Looking forward to meeting you!
Please note this is a Direct Search led by Unilever. Applications from agencies will not be accepted, nor will fees be paid for unsolicited CVs.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Unilever is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Support the project managers in the preparation and execution of projects in topics such as: Operating Model, Processes Optimization and...Apply For This Job
We are looking for a Working student to join our Group Organizational Management Team within Group Operations in Munich. In...Apply For This Job
In the course of your internship you will be an active member of the team with a focus on the...Apply For This Job
You will run the daily cash reconciliation against the fund ledger and provide updates on payment delays to portfolio management....Apply For This Job
As part of the team, you will work on projects to develop strategic insights on markets, peers and the relative...Apply For This Job
Providing assistance in project management tasks in the area of Customer Experience Autonomous work tasks with a high degree of...Apply For This Job