We're looking for a skilled engineer for our DevOps team working in the development infrastructure for Oracle Cloud core components. This person will be responsible for the architecture, development, and operations of fully automated build, development and QA infrastructure which works in the Cloud and on on-premises server farms.
– design, implementation, and maintenance of fully automated HA infrastructure based on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) for building and testing of key Oracle products like Oracle Linux, UEK, etc.
– troubleshooting of hardware (servers, storages, network) and software (OS, kernel, third-party tools) issues on a daily basis
– communicate with internal customers
– 5+ years of experience in DevOps
– hands-on experience with one of major cloud platform (Oracle Cloud, Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure)
– hands-on experience with containers and Docker
– excellent knowledge of Linux OS and networking
– excellent troubleshooting skills
– good knowledge of orchestration tools (Kubernetes, Terraform, Docker Swarm, Ansible, Puppet, etc.) is a big plus
– English – communicative level
– Very friendly company culture – no dress code, informal culture, flexible working schedule, etc.
– Modern office – You will not regret a visit to our office. We have a gym/fitness room and chill out zones with table football (foosball), table tennis (ping-pong), Playstation, etc. Our big terrace has a great view towards downtown, there is free fruit delivered, and more.
– Amazing team, benefits, and a competitive salary – Oracle provides the benefits you would expect to get from an international company (extra holidays, paid sick leave, free meal vouchers and flexi passes, English lessons within working hours, Canadian medical health program and many others), but that goes without saying. We are looking for candidates that are eager to learn and want to work on a great expanding team.
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
We are a technology company focused on online end-customer experience in the automotive aftermarket industry. We create an e-commerce platform...Apply For This Job
Oracle is at the forefront of the digital revolution. We empower nearly half a million businesses across the globe to...Apply For This Job
The team We are looking for engineers with exposure to DevOps and Agile, to join our cloud engineering, service-oriented team....Apply For This Job
We are a technology company focused on online end-customer experience in automotive aftermarket industry. We create an e-commerce platform specialized...Apply For This Job
College Life is a hub for international students & graduates. We're on a mission to make student & graduate life...Apply For This Job
Support in the management of our global community with customers worldwide Contribute to customer collaboration Support in various operational projects...Apply For This Job