We are looking for Cloud Platform Sales Executives
· Does your curiosity lead you down new paths?
· Do you believe that innovation distinguishes between leaders and followers?
· Do you feel that change will never come if you wait for others to make it happen?
· Do you consider trust to be the core principle behind all relationships?
· Do you see a problem as a nuisance or an opportunity to triumph?
· Do you enjoy disrupting the status-quo through influence and not force?
· Can you paint a picture using only a palette of ideas?
· Do you believe drive is the magic ingredient to success after ability, focus & attitude?
· Are you an entrepreneur who searches for change and exploits it as an opportunity?
· Do you credit your success to the energy you bring to every task?
· Are you as passionate about cloud as we are?
…if so, we want to talk to you!
If you are looking to take a leap in your career by offering powerful, effective and commercially viable solutions to your clients then an Oracle Cloud Platform Sales Executive position could be your springboard to success.
In this role you will be responsible for selling Oracle’s next generation of platform and infrastructure software & cloud services
What does that mean?
· A Cloud Platform Sales Executive positions Oracle’s world class products & cloud services to mid-sized companies
· It is a sales role
· You create demand, you nurture, you negotiate & you close deals
· You are a self-starter; a driven person.
· You own the mid-market, adding new logo’s into this space
· You are smart, social media savvy, digitally responsive and have some previous solution sales experience
We are looking for top talent who can combine previously acquired skills with the training that Oracle provides to become an outstanding sales executive and partner to our customers
· We hire smart people with some software, technology or cloud sales experience but at least 2 years of commercial or functional B2B sales experience will also be considered.
· We want people who make customer success the priority, even before selling Oracle's products. People who believe in cloud transformation and by that achieving credibility with the customer.
· We value effective communicators. Team players who are sensitive to the needs of senior level decision makers. Sales professionals who can build credible relationships with customers in order to advise not just how to solve their current issues but to anticipate their future needs.
· We reward those who are comfortable in managing complex sales cycles, especially with a track record of success. This could include those people who are familiar selling the principles of cloud adoption and are able articulately demonstrate these values.
· We seek an independent approach – from organizing priorities to territory planning and resource management. Self-motivators with an innovative & agile approach can thrive in Oracle. Success follows our most effective problem solvers, those who have a gift in positioning our most innovative solutions against customer needs
· We obviously expect our sales professionals to be able to forecast, manage sales expenses and successfully close new Oracle business as well as being able to identify business needs and develop effective go-to-market campaigns to drive incremental opportunities
· Fluent in English and Turkish.
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to small-and-medium sized accounts. The role is a combination of a Field Sales Rep and Inside Sales Rep.
Works to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within an assigned territory. Territory may be combination of geographic, product, industry and other customer / market dimensions. Sells to the territory directly or via partners. The territory that this rep covers does not have an Inside Sales Rep or Field Rep. Utilizes inbound and/or outbound techniques to identify, qualify and close new opportunities. Manages accounts throughout the entire sales process, and collaborates with team members in business development, consulting and support to uncover all customer needs. Responsible for understanding Oracle’s product offerings and competitive issues to develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Travels to customer sites to identify / develop sales opportunities. Participates in the development, presentation, and sales of a value proposition. Onsite customer presentation with C-levels to negotiate and close strategic and complex deals. Liaises with customer contacts for the purpose of managing the customer relationship, identifying new opportunities and maximizing sales.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have a project lead role. Highly developed selling, customer relations, and negotiation skills. Successful sales track record. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle’s competitors. interaction with C level players. Team player. Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts. Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Presentation skills. Travels to customer as needed. 5+ years relevant sales experience. BS/BA degree or equivalent preferred.
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
SAP Solution Specialist – ERP and Supply Chain Cloud Applications, Fluent Dutch is essential to be considered for this...Apply For This Job
Conduct research about Platform Strategies, API Economy, and related business models autonomously Help shaping the internal and external communication about...Apply For This Job
Fluency in German and English required, further languages would be highly beneficial Microsoft 365 Office tools Microsoft Project Online is...Apply For This Job
Oracle's Human Capital Management applications are a complete and integrated suite – from core HR transactions to workforce service automation...Apply For This Job
HCM Applications Account Executive Oracle's Human Capital Management applications are a complete and integrated suite – from core HR transactions...Apply For This Job