Electronics Assembly, high tech micro-electr-mechanical systems
Applications have closed
Optics11 develops sensor systems and instruments based on optical fiber optic technology. Assembly of these high-tech and precision mechanical instruments is done in Amsterdam. We are looking for a hands-on assembly employee who has experience with electronic and precision mechanical assembly and testing.
The ideal candidate:
· Has a vocational education or Bsc degree in electrical engineering or related, or has relevant work experience in this direction.
· Has a good command of the English language in speech and writing.
· Is patient
· Is precise
· Can work in a structured way
· Has experience with soldering SMD components
· Can read electronic diagrams
· Is familiar with the use of measuring equipment.
· Is skilled in assembling (small) mechanical components
· Has experience with mechatronics and / or optical fiber optic systems (is an advantage)
· Learn a lot in a short time
· Being part of a dynamic development and production team
· Work in a challenging international environment
To apply, send in your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com