Internship, 20 weeks, starting October 2020, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Triple Jump is an impact-focused investment manager that manages and advises several funds in the area of financial inclusion, SME finance, affordable housing, renewable energy and agri. Triple Jump’s mission is to go where investing capital empowers people and improves lives. Triple Jump is headquartered in Amsterdam, and has a strong footprint in the emerging markets with 5 regional offices located in Georgia, Peru, Mexico, Thailand and Kenya. The team consists of over 80 professionals, including 30 different nationalities, with broad field experience and in-depth financial expertise. Triple Jump investment portfolio spans across more than 60 countries.
Triple Jump offers professional asset management services to investors, ranging from asset selection, to portfolio management to fund administration. Triple Jump holds an AIFMD license and is regulated by the Dutch Central Bank and the Authority Financial Markets. Our investor base includes institutional investors, development banks, governments, NGOs, and retail banks, all of whom seek to combine both financial returns with and social/environmental impact.
As a Legal Intern you will help and assist the Legal Department of Triple Jump. The Legal Department is mainly involved in private equity, fund of funds and debt transactions, and works closely with our investment teams and support functions. As a Legal Intern, your main focus will be at drafting, reviewing and the administrative processing of legal documents, such as:
• NDAs, waivers, and other basic agreements;
• Amendments to existing loan agreements and corresponding administration;
• Support in execution and shipment of documents;
• Liaising with notaries and embassies on legalizations and apostille;
• Providing support with completion of Know Your Customer (KYC)-requests from third parties (e.g. investors/investees).
You are a Legal student or Graduate with a Bachelor Legal Degree (HBO or WO) or an experienced Legal Secretary. You have relevant legal experience, preferably in the financial sector and you have the ability to set priorities. You have an eye for detail, you are a quick learner, a self-starter and a good multi-tasker. You are pro-active and you feel comfortable to take ownership and you have the ability to create and uphold order and structure within assigned tasks. You are well motivated and have excellent communication and writing skills. You have a profound knowledge of English- and preferably Dutch language.
Triple Jump offers you
• A gross monthly internship allowance of EUR 800;
• The opportunity to be exposed to and learn more about to the impact investing industry;
• A dynamic, international, multi-cultural and collegial working environment;
• Start internship October 2020, duration 4-5 months (offered as internship or graduation assignment)
Are you interested? Send your application to Willem Boymans before September 23, 2020 via College Life. More information about the position can be obtained through Dionne Kibbelaar (Legal) or Willem Boymans (HR) at +31 20 2202 807.