WE WORK WITH FRIENDSMise en Place Amsterdam offers studentjobs for internationals! Working at the most beautiful venues of the city, together with other students. Get to know the city in a whole new way, while making friends and creating synergy!Apply now: https://miseenplace.nl/aanmelden/
Mise en Place – So much more than your average Hospitality Agency! We are continuously looking for new talents to welcome to our team in Eindhoven! Mise en Place is an exquisite and boutique hospitality staffing agency in Amsterdam. We work with big caterers, restaurants and hotels, such as the Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky and Okura Hotel. With over 22 years of experience, 40+ different offices over 5 different countries, we can truly call ourselves a leader in hospitality!
We would like to challenge you and become a part of our team! Are you ready to really exceed expectations? Develop your own talents and inspire others in becoming the best they can? Than we are looking for you!
Become a part of a new branch in Eindhoven, which prides themselves in guaranteeing success on the work-floor and have lots of FUN during and after work!
After work, share a drink with your friends and colleagues is something which we consider to be 100% Mise en Place and we look forward to welcoming you to our community! We focus highly in creating added value through trainings, workshops and masterclasses where you will learn general management skills in order for you to improve your career possibilities! In addition, we have a lot of career possibilities in other European cities as well!
What we offer:
– You decide your own working hours
– Varied, exciting events throughout the year
– Excellent salary with ability to grow and increase wages within 3 months!
– Working within a young, dynamic team and becoming a member of our great international community!
– Become a part of our Mise en Place Academy and have the ability to follow an abundance of fun and exciting trainings & workshops
– To always exceed expectations
– Willingness to work at least 4x a month
– That you’re fun to work with and that you’re team player
– That you join us for FUN activities after work!
– Native / impeccable knowledge of English language
Type of work: Casual /Part Time Jobs/ Evening Job/ Weekend/ Bar Staff/ Waiters and Waitresses/ Project Management
Driver’s license needed: No
Car preferred: No
Eligible to work in the Netherlands: Yes, with a working permit
Language: English or Dutch