Manage the support of domestic and export sales to Customers of Chemicals, Olefins and Polyolefins, for Europe and Asia, guaranteeing a smooth order to cash process together with the interfaces. Assure the operations happen as aligned with Commercial teams and Customers, providing quick feedback and updates to the main stakeholders.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to: Ensure:
· Give the customer all the support demanded regarding their shipment such as: accurate documents (BLs – drafts and originals, invoices, MSDSs), certificates (certificate of origin, certificates of analysis, up-dates for interfaces, daily ETA´s, debit or credit notes (prices adjusts).
· Register the Sales on the SAP (or specific) system: Issue Sales orders, emit the debit or credit notes, register customer complaints, bill the sales and all the other inventory movements needed related to the sale. Guarantee accurate month closing for accounting, inventory and financing processes.
· Monitor the whole order-to-cash process, for any sales, including follow up if required.
· Maintain open communication with interfaces worldwide, mainly locally and with Singapore.
· Regular order-specific checking of the availability of products in coordination with Supply Chain E/A/Brazil, Logistics E/A/Brazil and Commercial E/A/Brazil. Disclosure of information on availability and delivery times of products to the Customer.
· Processing of product returns and/or customer complaints in coordination with Commercial, Quality, Supply Chain and Logistics.
· Act as key contact for all OTC (Order-to-cash) involved departments by understanding client’s needs and communicating them accordingly.
· Developing and maintaining customer relationships in coordination with the account managers through constant analysis of customer needs and, if necessary, communication of these to the relevant departments.
· Propose and support to continuous improvements (e.g. on work processes, etc.).
Requirements: Technical/Management Knowledge:
· Completed professional education or comparable
· Experience in Customer Service, International trade (import/export order handling), Sales Administration
· Possess an understands import/export documentation and procedures such as Letter of credits and, Incoterm familiarity, Logistics and Shipping (mainly bulk and isotank cargos)
· Solid understanding of the overall Order to Cash Process
· Understanding of interfaces and correlations between the relevant operational functions (Sales, Supply Chain, Logistics, etc.)