GDCC (Global Data Collection Company) is an international company with offices located in Rotterdam, Istanbul, London, Skopje and now also in Hong Kong. They are one of the largest leaders in Market Research across Europe with more than 500 call center agents. The company conducts interviews for business to business (B2B) and business to consumer (B2C), gathering information on behalf of major international companies and organizations. None of their calls involve a sale of any kind and employees are strictly there to conduct research. Here's why you should work at GDCC.
GDCC works with more than 40+ nationalities which makes them the most international call center in the Netherlands. The official language of their company is English, which means that you do not have to learn Dutch in order to apply. The position that they are offering to students is that of Telephone Interviewer. GDCC telephone interviewers work with their software and talk with different people in order to gather their feedback or opinion about different topics. From the first day, employees receive full training and periodical coaching. Not only that but you will be calling in your native language! Are you ready to join GDCC yet? Explore College Life Work for all current open vacancies.
Not convinced yet? Have a look at these top 5 reasons why you should join:
- They are in the heart of Rotterdam, facing Rotterdam Central station. Easy to reach by metro, train, and tram and plenty of parking spaces for your bike.
- They offer you the possibility to work part-time or full-time when you have more time. The minimum number of shifts per week is 4 but you can plan your own schedule every week!
- They have a competitive salary and bonus system. Additionally, GDCC offers Dutch and English courses to their employees for free!
- They will give you the experience you need to work in the Netherlands.
- They have room for career opportunities and growth. GDCC often promotes internally, providing you with proper training and education within the company.
Here's a sneak peek of what it's like to work at GDCC!