We have the dynamism to help you prepare for the digital future.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an Office Manager to join our team. In your role as the office manager your responsibilities include organizing and coordinating administration duties and office procedures. Your role is to execute administration tasks, bookkeeping & financial duties. Ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness and communication.
We are looking for someone that is tech savvy (or very eager to learn), has great customer service skills and the ability to communicate with internal and external parties.
Our ideal candidate has the ability to work independently and has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content.
Who are we?
Protium.digital provides end to end digital solutions that transform organisations from traditional to digital. We help our clients pinpoint emerging opportunities, find unexpected value and create new businesses by harnessing the full power of digital. Our clients are family businesses, entrepreneurial organizations, venture capitalists and private equity firms. Founded in 2016 in Rotterdam we have grown fast and have connected some of the worlds brightest minds in our organisation.
- Organize office operations, conditions and procedures
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Bookkeeping and financial matters including:
- Working with “Exact”
- Creating, sending and following up on sales invoices
- Personnel matters like contracts and payroll
- Contact with accountant about salary administration, declarations etc.
- Managing database of clients on Exact and CRM system
- Provide general support to visitors and the team as needed
- Serve as the point person for office manager duties
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluent in Dutch and English.
- Experience with bookkeeping software (Knowledge of Exact is a pre).
- Experience with bookkeeping and billing, data and administrative management practices and procedures.
- Independent thinker and do-er, we will not tell you what to do.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Up for a joke and the ability to assemble IKEA furniture (we’re often adding new desks)