Website On Purpose Ventures
Matchmakers with a purpose
If you’re a media, journalism or marketing student, residing in or near Amsterdam, and are looking to dive into all things start-up, sustainability, well being and business, then this is your chance!
- Native English, both spoken and written. This is an absolute requirement.
- A true passion for sustainability, equality & well-being.
- A desire to work hard (like, really hard) and deliver.
- The ability to be ‘on call’ 24/7. Work is life and life is work. We are a start-up.
- An eye for detail (Mies van der Rohe!).
- A fun-loving attitude, as we’ll be working, but also, on occasion, drinking and dining together.
Help manage our social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram), our email marketing, and put them to use to expand and connect with our communities.
What’s in it for you:
- Contributing to ‘saving the world’.
- Seeing your work having an instant result, audience & impact.
- Being part of a founding team.
- Joining a fast-paced start-up, getting a flavour of the complete picture and organisational blitzscaling; not delegated to a corner with a repetitive task – we’ve heard that robots are perfect for those.
- Working with and learning from experienced and ambitious professionals from truly all over the world, in person and virtually.
- A great story to add to your bio and a great start for your future ambitions.
Duration, remuneration and location:
- Minimum of 3 months (if you can do 6 months, that would be great), starting asap.
- Preferably full time, or close to full time.
- Generous internship compensation.
- Working from co-working spaces, and the coolest cafes and locations in Amsterdam (and yes, that does mean that you need to be currently living in or near Amsterdam, as you’ll be part of a real-world team).
We’re looking forward to receiving your cover letter, resume and a list of your favourite marketing gurus and publications.