Online Event Manager
We are NC&C, and we are organizing and selling club events in more than 100 cities all around the world. We are based in Hong Kong, but also working from Amsterdam and Seoul. This summer we are doing events in all major student cities across Europe, and for this 3-month project we are looking for two Online Event Managers starting in July.
As online event manager you will be responsible for the online presence of our events, therefore you will be working closely together with our operations manager. You will be in charge of bringing the calendar of event dates alive on our social platforms, this starts with simply creating Facebook Events, setting up Advertising campaigns, managing/posting event content, and documenting the effectiveness of the various campaigns used.
What we are looking for?
- Digital natives, with a passion for event management and social media.
- Problem solving attitude, enthusiasm and the ability to work independently.
- Fluent in English.
What will you be working on?
- Social media content management.
- Setting up advertising campaigns for our events.
- Data entry, preparing and analyzing advertising campaign reports.
- Event Coordination, which involves maintaining contact with venues, and ground staff.
What can we offer?
- 1500 euro for +/- 25 hours a week (ZZP).
- Opportunity to build up a unique international network.
- Work from anywhere you want after the first month, you can work at our office, or from home.
Didn’t scare you away yet? Great, this might be for you! If you’re interested in joining, apply below ith some info about yourself and your CV.
Hear from you soon!