Software Application Developer
As a remote member of our team in Ottawa, you will be working with our programming team and project personnel in the development, testing, and implementation of our business process automation solutions. This is a remote, contractor position with the possibility of being converted to a full-time employment position in the future.
- Full-stack development of Case Management Systems (front-end to database)
- Implementation of business requirements
- Unit testing, documentation and feedback loop with the project team
- Graduate of a university or college computer science program
- Development experience in an AGILE or scrum like environment
- EU Citizen currently living in the Eindhoven, NL area
Available to interview in Eindhoven mid-June 2019 and valid passport to travel to Ottawa, Ontario, Canada for training in July 2019.
- Experience with NGINX, Bootstrap, jQuery, Backbone, PostgreSQL, Redis, ElasticSearch, Mocha and Git
- Eager to constantly learn and apply new technologies
- Looking for an environment where your contribution is directly linked to your success
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, with a superior command of English