WEB DEVELOPER FOR ONLINE TRAVEL GUIDE (indication hourly wage 15,00 euro per hour, depending on experience)
To turn our concept for an online travel guide into a working website we are looking for a (junior) web developer with knowledge of front-end and back-end programming. The role will be for a period of 3 months for 2-3 days a week, with an option for extension. You will be working independently from your own location, with a weekly meeting to discuss the results and progress. It is therefore important that you have a pro-active work attitude so that you can work independently. The starting date is as soon as possible.
You will need to be able to implement the following product features;
– Setting up the homepage
– Setting up a database with a large number of listings
– Making an advanced search function on the homepage, which is linked to the database
– Page with search results
– Member login system with a users panel where the listings can be saved
– Members should be able to save listings to their favorites, be able to leave comments and be able to like the listings
– The traffic on the website should be able to be tracked
Would you like to become part of our team and work on this the coming months? Please submit a short motivation, CV and your availability below.