Campus Scout Netzwerk
Since 2006 we are THE NETWORK for staff, product and school marketing as well as Ambient Media – at institutions of higher education in Germany, the Netherlands, Austria and Switzerland.
Become a Campus Scout (m/f/d) at the TU Delft
• Hang on posters, display magazines, hand out flyers
• Display of university magazines and infos for students (flyers, post cards etc.)
• Upkeep of display areas, which includes sorting of magazine stacks, disposal of old material etc.
• Hang on posters
• Hand out flyers
• Free time management
• Remuneration and billing after the job is done
• 10 – 15 Euro per hour depending on the job
• Individual time management: mostly 5 hours per week; more or less is possible too
• Flyers or posters are shipped directly to your adress
• Internet access, mobile phone camera and most important: Reliability!
• Long-term commitment
The job is perfect for students.
You will be hired on a freelance basis (you will get your salary for each job separately).
If you are interested in this diverse and flexible work, then contact us by giving the following information of yours: educational institution, adress, mobile phone number and e-mail adress.
Contact: Christian Schröder