Marketing & Data Analysis
Leading petrochemical company in Latin America
Braskem operates with a focus on the partnership and proximity to its customers and strengthening of the entire petrochemical chain. Through its offices in the Americas, Europe and Asia, Braskem serves customers in more than 70 countries. The growth and internationalization strategy, supported by innovation, has made Braskem the largest producer of thermoplastic resins in the Americas, the world’s largest producer of biopolymers, and the largest polypropylene producer in the United States.
- Working in Rotterdam
- Exciting work environment
- Coaching by Marketing Manager
- Working for a global brand listed on the stock market
- Monthly compensation
- Should ideally come from a Science, Technology, Business, Marketing, Finance or related discipline.
- Should have an interest in numeric analysis and will spend much of their time looking price data and aiding their forecast.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel is a must as it is the primary tool used at Braskem to gather and manipulate data from various sources.
- Experience with excel functions such as lookups, pivot tables and charts would be ideal. Knowledge in Microsoft Powerpoint to create presentations is also necessary.
- Optional: Knowledge of Visual Basic for Applications in Excel would also help. If this is not known a familiarity with any form of programming or a curiosity to learn basic programming would be enough to get started.
- Manager will dedicate time to train the intern they may be expected to solve problems independently, using their own initiative.
- Patience dealing with large data sets and persistence to see the accuracy of them will arm the intern well.
- Speak and write in English.
- Skills such as problem solving, collaboration, proactivity, to achieve good collective results.