Should I object or appeal if I believe that DUO’s decision is incorrect?


You must file an objection if you believe that DUO’s decision is incorrect. DUO will make a decision based on this objection. If you still disagree with the second decision from DUO, you can appeal it again at a Court. This court appeal must be made within 6 weeks of the decision made by DUO. The Court will charge a fee for this appeal and you will likely require legal aid. If you file neither an objection or appeal, the decision from DUO will be final

Recent Posts